This e-shop LUCKY GLASS is designed with full regard to web accessibility standards (English translation via Google). The page is structured with XHTML 1.0 Strict mark-up and the visual appearance (the design) through the use of cascading style sheets (CSS). Text size can be arbitrarily changed through your Internet browser.
How to enlarge the text?
- In Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Opera, press: Ctrl + scroll down/up
- In Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari, press: Ctrl + +/- (+ to enlarge, - to minimize)
Note: Apple Mac users should use the Apple ('Command') key rather than the Ctrl key.
A special print style is created to print pages. Pages can be printed by using a web browser or by using the "print" link, located in the footer of each page.
- 0 – Go to the page content
- 1 – Keyboard shortcut help
- 2 – Home page
- 3 – Sitemap
- 4 – Search
- 5 – Shopping cart
How to use keyboard shortcuts?
- In Internet Explorer, press: Left alt + Shift + keyboard shortcut number, then it is necessary to confirm the action by pressing Enter key.
- In Mozilla Firefox on Windows, press: Left alt + Shift + keyboard shortcut number.
- In Google Chrome press: Shift + Alt + keyboard shortcut number.
- In Opera press: Shift + Esc + keyboard shortcut number.
- In Safari press: Ctrl + Alt + keyboard shortcut number.
- In Mozilla Firefox on Mac OSX, press: Ctrl + Alt + keyboard shortcut number.